The Best Web Directories
Welcome! We have created this website to help webmasters and site
promoters find the top web directories for submission.
How To Use This Site
Your First Time Here
- Submit to the sites on our best free directory list.
These are established sites that have actively adding free submissions.
- If you site is in one of the niches that we cover, submit your site. Listings from
sites in your own niche are extremely valuable in improving your search engine
rankings. You will find them in the menu on the right-hand side of the site.
- If your site is important and ready for the big time, consider submitting to the
sites one of our paid directory list.
Been Here Before
- Look over our free or paid listings
for any additions.
You can also check out our new listing page.
- Looking for more, then visit our sister site for a list of 20,000 general, niche & regional directories. We now use web-directoes.ws' database to keep track of the
latest good and bad directory information. Some of the niche and regional information can be quite useful. For example, they have a list of 200 blogs and 200 travel directories. On the regional side there are 3000 USA, 1500 Canadian and 500 UK listings.
- Have a gander at our submission tips advice pages.
- If time is a valuable commodity to you then consider using our well respected directory submission service.
- Tell your friends.
|Internet directory listings are a great way of acquiring links for
your site. I find that submissions are the best place to start promoting a new
site. Web directories offer links for free, for a fee or in exchange for a link.
Free site submission is a great source of links. It's a great feeling getting
your site listed on a high PR page, especially when it happens within a couple of
days. On the other hand, free sites often have significant back logs and many may never
get around to adding your link. The good free sites are out there and we help
you find them.
A paid web directory offers a premium service with faster approval times.
To be successful, these sites must deliver good PageRank or high quality traffic.
Since these sites are usually less crowded your link should make it onto a higher
Our Choice of SEO Blogs
The search engines are working towards giving more weight to links from related websites.
For example, a travel website will benefit more from a link from another travel site.
With that in mind, niche listings can provide you with great related links. In addition
to getting a link on a "on topic" site, your website will usually be categorized
with very similar sites.
Niche sites usually do a good job of sub-categorizing within the main topic area,
making them more useful to the everyday user. As a result, you are much more like to
get traffic from these sites. We have an extensive list of about 6000 niche
directory listings over at our sister site.